Are you working in the social prescribing field? Social Rx Connect is specifically designed for this emerging area of health and social care. Our solution helps link workers, managers, GPs, directors and more manage and organise their social prescribing service.
With over 25 years of experience working across the NHS, we know the field in and out. This means we offer you not only a technical solution, but the insight that is necessary for implementing these important digital tools.
Social Rx Connect offers a full solution, meaning you can make use of the software solution as well as consultancy and training support for setting up social prescribing.
Core values of Social Rx Connect
- Easy-to-use system
- Software developed with Bexley Voluntary Service Council and CCG
- Does not break the bank, as our system is competitively priced
- Added consultancy and training support
Why Choose Social Rx Connect?
- Measures the effectiveness of your social prescribing service
- Manages your social prescribing service from providers to GPs in one easy-to-use system
- Referrals are sent directly from the software system
- Use one full solution that caters to your needs without needing multiple services to get your social prescribing ready
Features of Social Rx Connect
- Consultancy Support: we help you to develop and integrate a social prescribing strategy that works for you
- Link Worker Recruitment: need help with finding link workers? We can offer you the right support to help with recruiting and training link workers
- IT Platform: get your social prescribing organised with a digital solution. The Social Rx Connect IT Platform supports your social prescribing service and maximises its potential with valuable insight
- Voluntary Sector Capability Development: if you work in the voluntary sector, Social Rx Connect can help you out. We support the voluntary sector by helping with capacity and capability building. Think of for instance quality assurance and information governance compliance.